Technical writer (m/f/d) for the Naila site (Bavaria)
- Creating, optimizing and updating operating manuals and other technical documents.
- Creation of illustrations
- Managing documentation for machines
- Checking national and international guidelines to ensure CE conformity of documentation
- Close cooperation with international design teams, the service and assembly teams, as well as sales and project planning
- Placing and coordinating external translation orders
- Collaboration in the optimization and expansion of the use of an editorial system
- Completed training as a technician or a comparable qualification
- Experience and interest in the creation of operating instructions, assembly instructions, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and laws, e.g. EC Machinery Directive, VDI guidelines
- Independent, goal-oriented and precise way of working
- Reliability in meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- High level of personal responsibility, exciting and varied projects in a national and international environment
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!