Software developer for embedded Linux systems (m/f/d)
- Degree computer science, electrical engineering or comparable education
- Experience in design and architecture of linux-based embedded systems
- Experience in development and maintenance of embedded Linux applications
- Experience in embedded programming C/C++
- optional: knowledge in Yocto, U-Boot & Kernel
- optional: Experience in the areas of cloud connectivity, IoT protocols, development of user interfaces (e.g. Qt)
- Very good level of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of German language is appreciated
- Design and implementation of embedded Linux software on professional platforms
- Hardware-related Linux applications, gateway and database applications using open source software
- Use of higher programming language such as C, C++ and Phyton
- Use and adaption of operating systems such as embedded Linux
- Software integration and testing as well as conducting reviews
- Maintenance and evolution of our infrastructure such as Mantis, Subversion, Git, Docker
- Communication with the costumer, creation of specifications, documentation and test instructions in English or German
- Technical English for data sheets, documentations, technical literature
Working time is living time!
Thats why you’ll find a very friendly and open-minded work atmosphere in a team which supports each other and which benefits from the others strenghts.
If you’re a teamplayer and ready for flexbile working hours, quick decision processes, further training opportunities and space for innovation and creativity in a growing medium-sized company, then join us!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!