Head of PMO (m/f/d)
CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand. Always questioning the status quo and not afraid of challenging the establishment, CYBEX has become not just a leader in child safety but is seen as an innovative lifestyle and fashion brand for parents. We offer car seats, baby carriers, kids furniture and strollers enabling parents to keep their little ones safe in style. After growing rapidly in the last few years, we look for ambitious talent to contribute to CYBEX’s success story.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Strategic Alignment: Ensuring that the projects and programs in the portfolio align with the organization's strategic goals.
- Resource Allocation: Allocating resources (budget, personnel, time) across various projects to optimize the overall portfolio.
- Risk and Performance Management: Monitoring the performance and risks of projects within the portfolio.
- Prioritization: Evaluating and ranking projects based on their potential value and impact.
- Balancing the Portfolio: Maintaining a mix of projects that collectively address various aspects of the organization's strategy.
- Decision-Making & Escalation: Making informed decisions about starting, continuing, or terminating projects based on their performance and alignment with strategic objectives.
Your profile of qualification:
- Successfully completed studies and several years of experience in strategic units (corporate development, project office, etc.) of international industrial companies and / or in consulting
- Demonstrable experience gained leading projects and programs by developing and maintaining project plans, managing project scope, budget, and resources, and effectively managing project risks and issues
- Strong leadership and engagement skills, with the ability to influence others and help them to work together towards a shared objective
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities
- Fluent English and German skills
CYBEX operates globally and has employees from over 29 nations. If you are keen to leave your footprint in a swiftly growing business that offers plenty of opportunities to grow both on a professional and individual level, you’ve come to the right place. As part of Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., CYBEX is dedicated to creating an inclusive working environment that encompasses diversity and equal opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary, attractive annual leave, and discounts on our products you’ll have the chance to develop your personal profile in an international environment.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!