Employee (m/f/d) in our International Sales Department
We are looking for you to join our International Sales team as a dedicated team member as soon as possible. Take a look at what else we have to offer besides the best colleagues in the world.
What we offer
- Contact with customers who love us ;-) and business with emotions
- 30 days of holiday
- Attractive and performance-related remuneration with Christmas bonus, as well as company pension scheme
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Modern, well-equipped workplace far away from city noise and traffic jams
- Possibility of mobile working
- Varied projects in an international environment
- Free German lessons
- Corporate benefits and employee discount
- Company canteen with changing, freshly prepared dishes
- Fully equipped rehearsal room
- Modern, in-house fitness studio for free use
- JobRad offer
- Processing all orders, enquiries and customer complaints in first-level support from German-speaking countries by phone, email and chat
- Customer advice in cooperation with our product and service specialists
- Independent decision-making for the initiation and coordination of returns, exchange of goods, credit notes, repairs and spare parts
- Further commercial and administrative tasks (e.g. orders from public institutions)
- Completed commercial or service-oriented vocational training or comparable practical work experience
- Excellent and customer-oriented communication skills, as well as a strong service orientation
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing, and another foreign language at native level (especially French, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Romanian, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic or Russian)
- The ability to work in a team, empathy and sensitivity for customer needs are a matter of course for you
- Internet affinity and good PC and MS Office skills
- Ideally, you play one or more instruments and are interested in music
Who are we?
Musikhaus Thomann is Europe's largest music retailer with around 1500 employees at its Treppendorf location. As a full-range retailer, the family-owned company sells musical instruments and accessories as well as lighting systems, stage and studio equipment. A shop area of over 5,500 square metres, an extensive webshop and a warehouse with over 100,000 items point out our position as market leader. Sales advisors - most of them musicians themselves - or native speakers from 18 nations in the company's own contact centre look after more than 13 million customers from all over the world and arrange the dispatch of up to 38,000 parcels daily.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) and your salary expectations.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!