Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) for the Naila site (Bavaria)
- Selection and validation of electronic components
- Testing of components for CE conformity and suitability
- Support in the preparation of technical documents
- Optimization of analog and electronic circuits
- Preparation and review of circuit and wiring diagrams
- Support in functional and safety tests and the preparation of corresponding reports
- Integration of electrical components into existing machine structures
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or comparable
- Knowledge in the area of CE conformity is an advantage
- Enthusiasm and creativity for the development and optimization of products and solutions
- Communication skills, assertiveness and practical thinking
- You are a result-oriented and proactive person with a responsible and independent way of working and enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- High level of personal responsibility, exciting and varied projects in a national and international environment
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!