Textile Engineer (m/f/d)
We offer you a position of Textile Engineer (m/f/d), based in Marktrodach, Germany.
We are looking for:
Find a colleague who knows how to manage their priorities, make decisions and provide solutions.
You are rigorous, autonomous, agile and you have good knowledge of textiles, especially weaving and braiding. You have a good ability to work in multi-tasking, transverse and multicultural mode. Fluent English is imperative for this position and the practice of German strongly desired.
This position is ideal if you have a degree in textile supplemented by significant experience in project management or in the automotive market.
Within the German region, your main missions are to:
- develop textiles solutions in weaving and braiding
- follow the development of the project from the costing phase to the production of the product
- participate in the development of specifications, sourcing and validation of yarns and raw materials
- coordinate the production of prototypes and samples with other departments
- guarantee quality aspects in accordance with automotive standards (IATF)
- guarantee costs and deadlines throughout the project while preserving security and confidentiality
- manage monitoring and feedback
By joining us, become a player in the mobility of tomorrow !
Further to an onboarding during which you will discover our jobs, our products and your team, you will apply and develop your skills and knowledges within an innovative international Group which bases its success on strong human values.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your detailed application (in English please) with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to:
DELFEINGEN DE MARKTRODACH GmbH
Frau Nadine Schuberth
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!