Service Technician (m/f/d)
Our service department expands. To strengthen our team of service technicians we are searching for motivated job candidates at the earliest possible start date.
- Trouble-shooting and fixing of electromechanical components on-site or per telephone
- Performance of maintenances and repairs
- Starting of complex microcontroller guided systems
- Complete documentation and reporting of operations undertaken
- Acceptance and handover of completed installations
- Briefing of clients
- Stand-by for emergency service duty
- Finished apprenticeship as mechatronic engineer, electronics engineer, equipment manufacturer or similar qualifications
- Flexibility and willingness to work all over Germany
- Autonomous and reliable working approach – on your own or in small groups
- Command of basic German
- Drivers licence
Competitive salary • Neutral company car and smartphone after probation period • Professional training • Well-grounded on-the-job training • Friendly and supportive working environment
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!