Senior Specialist Materials Compliance (m/f/d)
CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand. Always questioning the status quo and not afraid of challenging the establishment, CYBEX has become not just a leader in child safety but is seen as an innovative lifestyle and fashion brand for parents. We offer car seats, baby carriers, kids furniture and strollers enabling parents to keep their little ones safe in style. After growing rapidly in the last few years, we look for ambitious talent to contribute to CYBEX’s success story.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Being familiar with regulatory changes, and providing regular updates for key stakeholders on regulatory changes and developments in the regulatory environment;
- Provide regulatory landscape and overview for new products/projects (by standard, region, ..);
- Facilitate and deliver training on Regulations and Standards;
- Managing expectations with internal and external test laboratories;
- Help develop and coordinate test programs for new projects as part of the project core teams
- Review and report test results to internal stakeholders across the organization;
- Support with test result evaluation and risk assessments;
- Review market returns, customer feedback and develop benchmark review of existing products to support the continuous improvement;
- Performing product compliance audits and compiling reports.
- Ensure objective evidence for market conformity is provided throughout the project development lifecycle (project stage-gates);
Your profile of qualification:
- Successfully finished education as technician or engineering studies
- Ability to summarise complex legal or regulatory requirements to simple concepts
- Ideally experienced in the testing and certification laboratory environment
- Ideally has been working in a children or juvenile product related areas
- Excellent at business English speaking, writing and reporting
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- Structured and analytical thinking and acting
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
CYBEX operates globally and has employees from over 29 nations. If you are keen to leave your footprint in a swiftly growing business that offers plenty of opportunities to grow both on a professional and individual level, you’ve come to the right place. As part of Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., CYBEX is dedicated to creating an inclusive working environment that encompasses diversity and equal opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary, attractive annual leave, and discounts on our products you’ll have the chance to develop your personal profile in an international environment.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!