(Senior) Specialist Copywriting & Translation (m/w/d)
Areas of responsibilities
Copy Writing & Editing:
- Create and refine written content to ensure clarity, coherence, and adherence to our brand voice, style guidelines, and messaging objectives.
- Collaborate closely with our creatives & content creators in E-Commerce as well as HQ to elevate the quality and effectiveness of written content.
- Conduct thorough reviews and edits for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and overall language excellence.
- Perform rigorous quality checks on all edited and translated materials to maintain the highest standards.
- Implement best practices for quality assurance and consistency in all language-related tasks.
Style Guide Management:
- Maintain and update language and style guides to ensure alignment with industry standards and evolving brand requirements.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders in our E-Commerce team as well as HQ Marketing, Content Factory, and other departments to ensure language and content alignment.Offer guidance on language-related matters to various teams.
- Stay current with industry trends, language technology, and evolving language usage.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and quality.
- Translate content from source language (EN) to target language (DE) while preserving the intended meaning and style.
- Review and proofread translations for accuracy and cultural appropriateness.
- Steer and manage day-to-day translations, including interactions with our external vendor and coordinating reviews with own country managers.
(At the superior´s request, the employee can be asked to perform additional tasks that correspond to the type of position or become necessary as a result of company operations.)
Profile and qualifications
- A degree in the field of copywriting, journalism, linguistics, translation, or a related area, preferably within a digital environment (E-Commerce/websites, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise (min. 3-5 years) in German copywriting, editing, and translation, showcasing a robust portfolio developed within a digital context.
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for spotting errors.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Familiarity with industry-standard style guides is a plus and translation tools.
- Proficiency in multiple languages, with a deep understanding of linguistic nuances is a plus.
- A hands-on self-starter with a team player attitude who is able to multitask and reprioritize quickly with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Enthusiasm and ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various locations
- Excellent German (Native) and English language skills (another European foreign language would be an advantage)
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!