Sales Manager for Eastern and Northern Europe (m/f/d) (Home Office possible)
DESKO needs support for our regional sales team in Europe!
- Do you enjoy working with people from different cultures?
- Do you have experience in active sales and are you looking for a career change or career move?
- Would you like to work for a modern, successful medium-sized company?
- Are you keen on working in a niche market, with exciting end customers and in a technical environment?
- Sales of solutions for ID document authentication, including hardware (the scanner) and software
- Area: Eastern and Northern Europe
- Responsible for the sales: channel partners, software and hardware integrators, final customers, customer loyalty, sales development and achievement of sales targets
- New customer acquisition and support of existing customers, with the support of a sales assistant and a technical team
- Customer and trade fair visits
- Report to the EMEA VP of Sales based in Paris (France)
- The internal sales team will be there to assist you
- Fluent in English - German is a plus
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales, ideally international sales and preferably in the region mentioned
- Business-oriented studies (High Business School, Business license or Master or similar)
- Strong communication skills
- Intercultural competence
- Independent, solution-oriented, persistent and very organized
- A technical background is a plus
- Availability for business trips (20-30% of your time)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to drive and lead complex projects in a challenging commercial and technical environment
- Will to work on long-term relationships, build a personal trust with key customers, create new partnerships, build up a network of active resellers
- Ability to build an argument, understand and explain technical solutions and convince key decision makers
- Ability/will to work in the following main industries: Governments (Ministry of Interior, Police departments, City Halls), Gaming, Tax refund, Access Control, Hotels, Banking
- Ability/will to work with: IT directors, Senior Solution designers, Senior Project Managers and Heads of Procurement
- A benevolent and positive atmosphere, where we help each other achieving our goals.
- A modern, diversified workplace in a growth-oriented company (Constant growth over since its creation).
- Interesting tasks and cooperation with well-known customers worldwide
- Career opportunities and development as a senior sales manager over the next 3 to 5 years
- Attractive remuneration and appealing terms and collateral of a successful company
- Permanent employment with full-time employment
- A worldwide recognized product range, of high quality. Our products are regarded as being top quality products around the world.
- Optional: Home Office, including regular trips to our HQ in Bayreuth Germany.
Have we aroused your interest?
Send your resume with details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to:
or by email to: email@example.com
Of course, you can also send us your application using the online form on our webseite
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your DESKO Team
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!