Quality Engineer - Quality Management (m/f/d)
At GE Additive, we continue to work every day to bring the transformative power of advanced manufacturing to businesses around the globe. Through our own extensive experience incorporating additive technologies into our production process, we recognize the value and possibilities it brings to modern design and manufacturing challenges.
- Perform inspections on quarantine items based on inspection plans
- Create / improve inspection plans based on occurrence of non conformities
- Create non conformities in oracle in case of deviations
- Coordinate items within the material review board (Manage process for item disposition)
- Data evaluation for the MRB meeting
- Create / improve MRB reporting - weekly report out and financial quarter closure reports
- Coordination of internal inspections and complaints of the concerned components
- Profound experience in a high-tech oriented manufacturing/development environment in Quality Engineering positions
- Experience with Oracle and Windchill
- Eloquent oral and written communication skills and fluency in German and English
- Bachelor´s / Master´s degree or equivalent knowledge / experience
- Good analytical thinking and experience in strategic approaches
- Team player, proactive and creative mindset and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Consistent in implementation
- Humble, respectful, committed personality
GE Additive is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. GE supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognizes the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance. We are open to discuss part-time working models - please indicate your preferences in your application.
As a new joiner to GE Additive we are pleased to be able to offer you the following in your benefit fund, which you then can tailor to meet your individual needs: company pension plan, supplemental health insurance, long service awards, invalidity and death insurance, holiday storage and fitness subsidy.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!