LOCATION: Bamberg, Germany | CONTRACT: Permanent, Full time (40h/week)
KEY FEATURES OF THE ROLE
As Program Coordinator, you will be supporting our team of international consultants and external partners in our office in Bamberg and
▪ Planning, preparation,
▪ Coordination of appointments with all parties involved (clients, colleagues, external partners)
▪ Evaluation and invoicing of projects
▪ Involvement in internal projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
▪ Completed commercial training or higher education
▪ Prior work experience in project planning and coordination ▪ Fluent in English, German language skills are a plus
▪ Ability to deal with ambiguity and work under pressure
▪ Systematic and thorough working style ▪ Strong communication skills and customer focus
▪ Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
▪ Willingness and readiness to travel
▪ Driver’s license
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
▪ Opportunity to work on challenging projects with a high level of responsibility
▪ Working in small teams in a friendly and supporting environment
▪ Cooperating with 75 employees from 6 different locations all over the world
▪ Opportunities for own professional development
If you are interested in this position, please send your full application (resume, motivational letter, relevant certificates) to Irene Bellodi, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your preferred starting date and our reference L-2018-06-ENG-055.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!