(Junior) Technical Sales Manager (m/f) – Back Office
Hörtig Rohrpost is a privately-owned, innovative pneumatic tube systems manufacturer in Germany with a high rate of business being global export. We have over 50 years of specialized experience in the production of pneumatic tube systems and an international network of partners. Our products help businesses and organizations such as hospitals or factories to upgrade their in-house logistics using smart electronic pneumatic tube systems.
To support our team we need a full or part-time:
(JUNIOR) TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER (M/W)
You are part of the team responsible for the international sales of our pneumatic tube systems as well as the related service offers to companies and distributors. You will engage primarily in:
- Drawing installation layouts as well as plotting tubing runs on customers‘ drawings
- Preparing the quantity structure of parts for a new installation
- Calculating and creating quotations
- Managing contracts with distributors
- Assisting in the creation of presentations and documents for our distributer trainings
- Representing our company at trade fairs
- General support of our Head of Sales
- Complete apprenticeship in a commercial and/or technical profession or relevant academic studies – recent graduades are welcome
- Great sense of business administration as well as technical comprehension
- Pride in paying attention to detail and correct results
- A good working attitude and organizational talent
- Good written and verbal English skills – further languages are beneficial
- Professional and friendly in interactions with customers and colleagues
- Preparedness to learn and understand the technical details about our high-tech products
- Aptitude and experience in using software – we provide in-depth training in technical drawing software
- Experience in similar positions or industries would be an advantage but is not a requirement
Why be part of our team?
Our company cultivates a climate in which you are invited to contribute your own ideas and show initiative. We offer a competitive salary including Christmas bonus and vacation benefit as well as a friendly, international work environment. Development and further career opportunities are among the benefits you can expect. We look forward to your application and to welcoming you in our team!
Please address your application with possible entry date and your pay expectations as PDF file to: email@example.com
More information: www.rohrpost.de/career
HÖRTIG Rohrpost GmbH | Sophian-Kolb-Straße 4 | 95448 Bayreuth
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.rohrpost.de
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!