Internship HR Consulting
LOCATION: Bamberg, Germany | CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary, 3-6 months | START DATE: Flexible
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast growing company? Do you enjoy collaborating with a diverse and international team in a great work atmosphere? Do you appreciate autonomy and embrace challenging work? Are you motivated to continuously learn and develop? If so, join us in shaping the future in leadership and organizational development!
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ Multinational and intercultural work environment while living in one of Germany's most beautiful cities (UNESCO heritage)
▪ Full responsibility for project related tasks combined with a high level of autonomy
▪ Involvement into customer projects from day one
▪ Chance to assist in design, delivery and follow-up work for trainings, assessment, or development centers
▪ Insight into the development and implementation of product related materials (e.g case studies, role-plays, observation documents, training manuals, psychological tests)
▪ Monthly income and paid vacation days
WHAT WE EXPECT
▪ Enrollment in a bachelor or master’s program in psychology, human resources or a similar course of study
▪ Strong interest in leadership development, executive assessment, or talent management
▪ High level of motivation and engagement
▪ Ability to work autonomously and willingness to take on responsibility
▪ Driver's License
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Experience with research and conceptual work is a plus
Please apply by sending your resume, a letter of motivation, secondary school diploma and transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please state your preferred internship period and the reference number P-2018-01-DEU-001. If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!