HR Consultant (m/w/d)
Location: Nürnberg area | Contract: Permant, full time | Start Date: flexible
atrain is a dynamic leadership consultancy with worldwide presence that focuses on supporting and enabling our international clientele to redesign their culture and ecosystem from within. We believe in human being and in people’s inner drive to realize their true and unique potential, to do good and to do well. We believe in developing people’s contribution to make the world a better place. We believe in developing skills and capabilities that allow people to achieve outstanding contributions. We co-create, customize and develop holistic solutions in the areas of talent management, leadership and organizational development. It is our passion to sustainably support people in their development. We are motivated by our values of trust, creating an impact for our customers, and open communication.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ROLE
As HR Consultant you get a unique opportunity to start fast track into the world of Leadership Development and organizational transformation. You are responsible for collaborating with our multinational clients and developing tailored solutions to their organizational challenges. You will be accountable for the delivery of cutting-edge products and services such as Executive Assessment & Development Centers and Training modules. The role involves end-to-end process management right from needs analysis and concept creation to service implementation and evaluation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
▪ PhD or very good master's degree in psychology, sociology, politics, economics, business or related field
▪ 2-3 years of relevant working experience in HR Consulting & Leadership Development
▪ Familiar with the topic of agility and organizational agile transformation
▪ Fluency in English and German, written and oral communication
▪ Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and coaching mindset
▪ Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
▪ Proven ability to work under pressure
▪ Striving for fast professional growth and embracing the challenge to develop rapidly
▪ Strong global mindset with an ability to thrive in a culturally diverse workplace
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ Kick start in the world of a global HR consultancy
▪ Work with high-profile clients in order to develop solutions while building strong collaborative professional relationships
▪ Collaborate with small, diverse teams composed of psychology and business experts
▪ Experience our fast-growing company’s community with over 75 welcoming employees worldwide
▪ Cooperate daily with fellow leaders from ten different countries in our offices
▪ Drive growth and experience the thrill of shaping the future of our global operations
▪ Be part of a fun-loving company that values support and acceptance
▪ Possibility to join the Pension Plan
▪ Flexible Working Hours
▪ I phone and Laptop provided by atrain
▪ Fruit, Candy and Coffee always available in the office
If you are interested in this position please send your resume, a letter of motivation, and transcript of records to Irene Bellodi at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please include your preferred starting date, your salary expectations and reference number K-2019-07-DEU-025.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!