Employee (m/f/d) in our Customer Care Department (fulltime)
We are looking for you to join our International After Sales Customer Care team as a dedicated team member as soon as possible. Take a look at what else we have to offer besides the best colleagues in the world.
What we offer
- Contact with customers who love us ;-) and business with emotions
- 30 days of holiday
- Attractive and performance-related remuneration with Christmas bonus, as well as company pension scheme
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Modern, well-equipped workplace far away from city noise and traffic jams
- Possibility of mobile working
- Varied projects in an international environment
- Free German lessons
- Corporate benefits and employee discount
- Company canteen with changing, freshly prepared dishes
- Fully equipped rehearsal room
- Modern, in-house fitness studio for free use
- JobRad offer
We continue to grow and are looking for you to join our customer service team full-time. As a Customer Service Representative (m/f/d), you will be the first point of contact for our customers. Whether it's trouble shooting, questions about Thomann or returns - you will support our customers in a service-oriented way. As a "facilitator", you will work out optimal solutions for our customers and thus actively contribute to customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- First-level-After-Sales-Support – You will be advising and guiding our International customers via phone and email on an International level
- You will be required to make your own decisions with the co-ordination of returns, exchanges, refunds and repairs
- You will make efforts for our customers, to represent their concerns and interests
- You will be responsible for providing a smooth and comfortable service procedure for our customers and maintaining ongoing co-ordination with our specialists and repair departments
- You will contribute to improve our services continuously
- Fluent English and/or French, Danish, Italian, Spanisch & Finnish spoken and written on a mother tongue basis.
- Passion for music and / or experience with the music industry
- After-sales–experience of service support and advising customers
- High degree of personal initiative, commitment, ability to work in a team, target orientation
- Experienced with computer and the established MS-office-programs
- Internet affinity and good PC and MS Office skills
- Ideally, you play one or more instruments and are interested in music
Who are we?
Musikhaus Thomann is Europe's largest music retailer with around 1500 employees at its Treppendorf location. As a full-range retailer, the family-owned company sells musical instruments and accessories as well as lighting systems, stage and studio equipment. A shop area of over 5,500 square metres, an extensive webshop and a warehouse with over 100,000 items point out our position as market leader. Sales advisors - most of them musicians themselves - or native speakers from 18 nations in the company's own contact centre look after more than 13 million customers from all over the world and arrange the dispatch of up to 38,000 parcels daily.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, references) and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Thomann GmbH - Human Resources
Phone: +49 9546 9223-1187
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!