Digital Marketing, Brand & Content Leader (m/f/d)
GE Additive – part of GE (NYSE: GE) is a world leader in metal additive design and manufacturing, a pioneering process that has the power and potential to transform businesses. Through our integrated offering of additive experts, advanced machines, and quality powders, we empower our customers to build innovative new products. Products that solve manufacturing challenges, improve business outcomes, and help change the world for the better.
- Works with the external communications team and demand generation leader to develop and deploy a global content strategy that is relevant for customers across channels and through all buyer stages
- Owns development and lifespan of all marketing collateral (brochures, data sheets, presentations, direct mail)
- Collaborates closely with the rest of the Marketing and Communications team to ensure that all campaigns (ATL/BTL) and events are connected and cohesive, creating demand, fostering market growth and positioning the GE Additive brand to be world leading
- Ideates and pitches external (and internal) content concepts.
- Creates compelling graphic design elements either in-house or with agency partners to support online activations, PR and media work, employer branding and trade show program
- Owns creative and art direction for all video, photography, and animation work
- Owns GE Additive website and microsites, social media channels, marketing automation and continuous improvement of owned channels and content – according to the target audiences’ need
- Oversees SEO and SEM strategy; conduct audits and regularly identify opportunities to optimize content for improved rankings and increased traffic
- Measures and improves performance across all communications channels and activities, increasing share of voice, reach, traffic, lead generation and revenue marketing
- Bachelor's degree f in a business, marketing, or communications-related discipline
- Several years working in a B2B marketing environment. Implicit understanding of digital B2B demand generation, sales funnels, and virtual selling
- Experienced in brand, brand custodianship and creative strategy with hands-on graphic design capabilities
- Technical acumen working with marketing automation platforms, content management systems, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools
- Expertise briefing and managing external marketing agencies and internal contractors
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!