Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Data Engineer | BI Analyst | Data Warehouse
The Hauck & KP Family Group is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Data Engineer to join our growing team. As Data Engineer you will take ownership of our data warehousing solu-tions. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing business intelligence solutions to support decision-making processes across the organization. Our group companies are located in Aschheim (Germany), Sonnefed (Germany), Hongkong, and in the US. This role will require hands-on operational strength, with a deep understanding of data, the latest techno-logical trends and their application in a business context.
Your Key relationships:
- Managing Director (MD) KP Family, Manager Business Development & Sales Support
- Design, develop, and maintain our data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
- Develop complex SQL scripts and procedures to extract and manipulate data within Data Virtuality
- Implement data models and provide data governance to ensure data accuracy, completeness and consistency.
- Implement the concept of data as a product (data mesh).
- Create and provide a descriptive data dictionary to the organization
- Create data visualization dashboards that present insights in a user-friendly and interactive manner.
- Ensure the performance, security and scalability of the data warehousing and business intelligence systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar education
- Proven experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL scripts and procedures
- Experience in extraction, aggregation and manipulation of data in platforms such as Data Virtuality or Snowflake
- Strong experience with data visualization techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!