Creative Content Lead
LOCATION: Bamberg (Nuremberg area)| CONTRACT: Permanent, full time
atrain is looking at an increasing need for speed and excellence in developing and delivering our products and services. As the Creative Content Lead, you will be responsible for generating design solutions that best address client business and people needs. The role involves supporting internal and client strategy through design, weaving different approaches to create blended, high impact assessment, learning or development solutions.
Great design connects deeply to human needs. One of your main responsibilities will be to guide clients and your team through human-centered research and inspire them to uncover, interpret, and translate insights and opportunities into stories and experiences that make a difference in people’s lives
▪ Create solutions that meet the customer’s needs in the fields of talent selection, development or organizational transformation
▪ Conduct research and use latest market, academic, and practitioner concepts and trends to create evidencebased solutions
▪ Pull together multiple different, and sometimes conflicting inputs (data, qualitative feedback, hypothesis, etc.) into a common point of view
▪ Develop novel approaches and tools for our clients to experiment with new ways of working in their organization
Connect and collaborate. You will work closely with clients, consultants and designers. It is your job to facilitate effective collaboration and create a fertile ground for new ideas, designs, and experiences:
▪ Coach and support clients, consultants, product managers and team members and consult them on design-related matters
▪ Contribute to a culture of strong team spirit, good communication, high engagement, action orientation and trust
▪ Coach, mentor, give feedback, design and deliver internal skill buildings for junior designers in the team
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
▪ A Master’s degree or PhD in any area
▪ Insatiable curiosity and strong motivation to learn about anything: content, research, tools, technologies and methods that inspire and complement design
▪ High intellectual agility; ability to process information quickly and distill complexity into simplicity
▪ Problem-solving approach and passion for working creatively and autonomously to develop new content and solutions in line with customer needs.
▪ Strong passion to read and to acquire deep and profound knowledge about new topics
▪ Ability to work flexibly and efficiently in an ambiguous environment; ability to self-manage
▪ 2+ years of work experience in a academia/creative field. Program/product design & development experience is a plus.
Quick Assignment: Company X is a traditional engineering company that is going through a major transformation. Digital technologies are transforming the company’s products and the way the company engages with customers and employees. Given that the future is volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous, Company X wants to be equip people for the change and prepare for further disruption in the future. In 300 words or less, outline the core capabilities company X would need to develop in their people to prepare for the future and how you would support them in this endeavor.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume, a letter of motivation (addressing the assignment) and transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please include your preferred starting date, your salary expectations and reference number D-2018-02-INTERNATIONAL-055. If you have any questions, please contact Ann-Katrin Mindt, +49 (0)951 97483231.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!