Communication Manager - Child Safety (m/f/d)
CYBEX is a company that puts tomorrow’s people at the heart of its brand. Always questioning the status quo and not afraid of challenging the establishment, CYBEX has become not just a leader in child safety but is seen as an innovative lifestyle and fashion brand for parents. We offer car seats, baby carriers, kids furniture and strollers enabling parents to keep their little ones safe in style. After growing rapidly in the last few years, we look for ambitious talent to contribute to CYBEX’s success story.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Based on the corporate brand strategy plan, integrate marketing campaigns, monitor marketing-related activities for specific projects, and review projects/campaigns results to ensure that they meet stipulated goals
- Successfully collaborate with internal and/or external stakeholders to drive projects in line with defined KPIs
- Brief internal and/or external stakeholders, supervise the execution, and act as the contact person for all marketing and non-marketing units in order to get holistic and successful Go-To-Market campaigns and Product launches (delivered on time, within scope, and within budget)
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and that they align with the goals and vision set by the company
Your profile of qualification:
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on marketing, communications or similar relevant educational background
- Profound understanding of the marketing funnel, the marketing disciplines from product to retail, including social media communication on a campaign integration level
- Experience in a similar role or relevant agency experience; child safety category experience would be a plus
- Ideally, exposure to global marketing activities
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven and resilient – being able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of the marketing landscape and able to have successful cross-department collaboration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; a confident communicator at all levels, both written and verbally along with exceptional presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English language skills, German skills are a plus
CYBEX operates globally and has employees from over 29 nations. If you are keen to leave your footprint in a swiftly growing business that offers plenty of opportunities to grow both on a professional and individual level, you’ve come to the right place. As part of Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., CYBEX is dedicated to creating an inclusive working environment that encompasses diversity and equal opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary, attractive annual leave, and discounts on our products you’ll have the chance to develop your personal profile in an international environment.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!