Additive Global Quality Leader/ Leiter Qualität (m/f/d)
As Additive Global Quality Leader/ Leiter Qualität (m/f/d) you are responsible for developing, implementing, and leading the global Quality strategy for the GE Additive business. The job holder provides global leadership to the Quality organization, setting standards and supporting business needs across the product portfolio, and driving actions to optimize and embed Quality performance in all our activities. The position reports to the Senior Executive - Quality.
- Drives the Additive Quality strategy, with emphasis on creating added value and business growth and significantly minimizing the cost of Quality
- Engages with key business stakeholders to lead initiatives to deliver improvement targets and engage them in the development of a Quality based culture
- Ensures that harmonized Quality System requirements are effectively established and maintained at all sites, in compliance with all regulatory standards and agency authorities; interacts with third party and customer auditors
- Provides leadership support to evaluate and enhance continuous improvement processes to boost operational reliability and operational excellence
- Leverages and adapts metrics to measure Additive’s performance against Quality objectives, with clear accountability and ownership
- Leads and develops a culture supportive of the GE Behaviors, ensuring effective communication across the Quality organization, engaging with team members to ensure understanding and alignment with operational goals
- Provides leadership development and performance feedback to staff members, coaches, and mentors across the organization
- Leads the “stop the work” if quality or safety is at risk
- Extensive experience in Quality with significant exposure to the disciplines of global/ operational/ Quality leadership in a manufacturing and engineering environment
- Finance acumen (understanding cash impact on Profit & Loss)
- Strong understanding of customer satisfaction (net promoting score (NPS) / Voice of Customer (VOC))
- Understanding of ISO9001 and Audit systems
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in Engineering is preferred
- Demonstrable experience in leading & developing Quality policies, procedures and practices in demanding Quality- focused industries, e.g. automotive, aviation, medical
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills, capable of influencing and driving a strategic change agenda across the organization.
- Six sigma/lean practitioner expertise is preferred, with experience of process simplification in a Quality context
- Ability to work effectively across functions, global experience leading cross-functional or geographically dispersed teams. Proven mentoring and coaching abilities, demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others
- Willingness and ability to travel
At GE Additive, we continue to work every day to bring the transformative power of advanced manufacturing to businesses around the globe. Through our own extensive experience incorporating additive technologies into our production process, we recognize the value and possibilities it brings to modern design and manufacturing challenges.
If you’re interested in working within additive manufacturing and looking for a placement rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and development, then join GE. Today, more than ever, the world needs great minds.
Are you interested in learning more? Then please apply online. Please note that for Data Privacy compliance we are not able to accept email or paper applications! Thank you!
GE Additive is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE supports and encourages flexible working arrangements, where possible, and recognizes the benefits to employees of having a positive work-life balance. As a new joiner to GE Additive we are pleased to be able to offer you the following in your benefit fund, which you then can tailor to meet your individual needs: company pension plan, supplemental health insurance, long service awards, invalidity and death insurance, holiday storage and fitness subsidy.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!