- Completing routine finance bookkeeping tasks accurately and on time, such as bank reconciliation, invoice processing, payment arrangements, reimbursement verification
- Conducting periodic reviews of financial statements to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Entering financial data, including accruals, deferrals, and reclassification entries, into the general ledger, as well as performing closing activities, generating reports, and providing support for external/internal audits, etc.
- Collaborating with relevant teams to establish optimal workflows and implement continuous improvements
- Assisting in the implementation of the digitalization project
- Performing any other reasonable duties as defined by the supervisor
- Several years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Desirable English skills, but not mandatory
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, maintaining both personal and team effectiveness
- High level of personal responsibility, exciting and varied projects in a national and international environment
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf oberfrankenjobs.de - vielen Dank!